Welcome to MCG Jazz’s 31st Season! Click HERE to download our concert descriptions and our order form!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will I be charged for my package? – You will be charged immediately upon receipt of payment. Your order will not be processed until payment has been received in full.
- When will I receive my tickets? –Subscriptions packages will be mailed beginning Monday, July 17. You also have the option of picking them up in person after that date. The box office is open Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm.
- How can I send my order form in? – Orders can be mailed, emailed, faxed, or called into the box office. If you are mailing your order in, please address it to the attention of “Nick” or “Box Office”. If you are emailing your order, please send it to email@example.com . All of MCG Jazz’s contact information can be found at the top right corner of this order form.
- What happens if I can’t make a concert date during the season? – We offer great flexibility if you cannot make a date during the season. You have the option to switch into any available concert in the current season, free of charge. However, your exchange will not be processed until we receive your unused tickets. You also have the option of donating your tickets back to MCG Jazz for a tax credit. You may also transfer your tickets to a guest. To do so, call the box office at least 24 hours before showtime.
- How do I get a parking pass? – Parking passes are available to Platinum and Diamond Record Members only. If you require a handicap parking space, please contact the box office 24 hours before showtime